What is Trusted Traders?
The Trusted Traders Scheme is available to anyone over the age of 65 who wishes to independently adapt their home and needs help to do so.
This scheme offers the following:-
- A list of traders who have been accepted by the scheme
- Service user feedback where available
- Comparative prices from Architects, Builders, etc. for the works required
- Assistance with contractual agreements
- Support whilst work is ongoing, including, problem solving and conflict resolution
Visit GABLE Trusted Traders
Who is it for?
This scheme is intended to help access good quality, reliable tradespeople and protect against rogue traders.
Any traders wishing to provide services to GABLE service users must meet the following criteria:-
- Be Access NI checked
- Provide previous references
- Sign up to GABLE’s code of conduct
- Provide necessary insurance cover
- Attend an Induction Meeting with GABLE
- Carry GABLE Photographic I.D.